The open source MMORPG server application
- In order to share your lua scripts you need to add the topic azerothcore-lua.
- This avoids having to Fork the Catalog and wait to see your share on the catalog.
Warning, if you are not the author of the scripts, you must report it!
Do not attribute what is not yours.
How to add a topic to my repositories
- Name: name of your lua script.
- Author: username of the original author (in case it's forked into an organization).
- Repository: link to the GitHub repository.
- Download: link to download the sources as .zip (take it from GitHub).
- License: license used to release the code.
- Includes configuration?: specify if your lua script uses a configuration file (myElunaScriptConf.ext), and if the file is copied automatically by your lua script or manually by the user.
- Includes SQL patches?: specify if your lna script patches the databases. If yes, indicate which databases are affected and if the patches have to be applied manually by the user.
The database to be assigned must never be an AzerothCore database.
Please create an independent database in order to avoid pollution of existing databases.
Give a complete description of what does the lua script and how it does it.
Optional / Recommended
- Add a
README.mdin the root folder with a complete description of your lua script. It will be shown in the details page of the catalogue.
- Add an
icon.pngin the root folder. It will be shown in the lua script list and details page of the catalogue.
- Use the
db_assemblerto include your SQL patches.
- Follow best practices from the skeleton-lua (.gitattributes, .gitkeep etc...)
- Give the user the biggest amount of options for configuration possible. It reduces the need to modify the code because "something doesn't work as I would like to".
- Use the GNU Affero General Public License v3.0.