- Fork this site.
- Create a new post in the _submissions/lua_script directory, based on example.md, and fill out the relevant fields.
- Push your changes up and open a pull request.
- If valid your module will be forked on AzerothCore organization, entering in our catalogue, and you will be set as repository admin.
Because we fork the repo to display it in our catalogue, we only accept project released as open-source in GitHub.
- Name: name of your lua script.
- Author: username of the original author (in case it's forked into an organization).
- Repository: link to the GitHub repository.
- Download: link to download the sources as .zip (take it from GitHub).
- License: license used to release the code.
- Includes configuration?: specify if your lua script uses a configuration file (myElunaScriptConf.ext), and if the file is copied automatically by your lua script or manually by the user.
- Includes SQL patches?: specify if your lna script patches the databases. If yes, indicate which databases are affected and if the patches have to be applied manually by the user.
The database to be assigned must never be an AzerothCore database.
Please create an independent database in order to avoid pollution of existing databases.
Give a complete description of what does the lua script and how it does it.
Optional / Recommended
- Add a
README.mdin the root folder with a complete description of your lua script. It will be shown in the details page of the catalogue.
- Add an
icon.pngin the root folder. It will be shown in the lua script list and details page of the catalogue.
- Use the
db_assemblerto include your SQL patches.
- Follow best practices from the skeleton-lua (.gitattributes, .gitkeep etc...)
- Give the user the biggest amount of options for configuration possible. It reduces the need to modify the code because "something doesn't work as I would like to".
- Use the GNU Affero General Public License v3.0.